Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to Entrada Consulting.
The term ‘Entrada Consulting Pty Ltd’ or ‘Entrada’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Entrada Consulting Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose ABN is 93 166 858 644, based in New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user. ‘People’ users refers to independent persons using this platform to find work as either employees, contractors, consultants or casual staff. ‘Client’ or ‘Project’ or ‘Employer’ users refers to employer companies, business, legal entites using this site to find and engage workers for projects.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Content & Cookies
- The content of this website is for your general information and personal, non-commerical use only. It is subject to change and modification, of immediate effect, without prior notice.
Site Authenticity & Behaviour
- You agree to represent yourself, your skills, your experience, your services, opportunities and offerings authentically, without intent to decieve or mislead in any way.
- You agree to use the site for our intended purpose of connecting people with projects directly, and will not use the information for commerical purposes such as, but not limited to, marketing alternate services, data mining, screen scraping, lead generation, becoming an intermediary to onsell any service or offering on this site. You will not use Entrada for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by any law or these terms and conditions.
- You will not use Entrada for any purpose that we believe, at our sole discretion, is unlawful, malicious, dishonest, or done with intent to harm, decieve, harrass, solicit or otherwise inconvenience any direct or third party user of the site. This includes, but is not limited to, infringing copyrights, spreading computer viruses, spamming, obtaining confidential information, circumventing probity, or actions that may disrupt or harm the reputation, service or platform of us or any users or third party of the site in any way.
- You will not, and will not attempt to, extract, obtain, decompile, download or disassemble the front-end, back-end or source code of Entrada, probe our infrastruture, forge any TCP/IP packet header, or otherwise act in any way that may disrupt, harm or jeopardise Entrada or any of our users.
- You will not, and will not attempt to, access, hack, share, export, extract, obtain or view any information contained or hosted by Entrada in any manner other than intended use. This includes information in any onsite and offsite database, encrytped and/or hosted on servers or datacentres.
- Entrada can not guarantee that files available on the site or linked to the site or any third party hyperlinks, logos or files for viewing or download are not free of malcious software or viruses and recommends always using trusted anti-virus protection software.
Warranties & Guarantees
- Using this site does not make you an employee, partner, joint venture, agent, representative, spokesperson, shareholder, contractor, worker or colleague of Entrada in any way.
- Entrada does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Entrada does not guarantee employment, does not accept bribes or favours, does not offer referral fees, does not accept ‘kick-backs’ or engage in any form of corruption in the service of engaging people for work assignments.
- Entrada does not guarantee availability or engagement of people users to project users of this site. People users are free to accept or decline work on projects at their own discretion.
Copyrights, Intellectual Property & Trademarks
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, images, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction, distribution, transmittion, broadcast, display, upload or other unauthorised sharing of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
Third-Parties & Links
- This website may include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information and recourse for your own research. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. Links are not an endorsement or recommendation of other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites and will not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from any information or service provided by any third party.
- This website does not endorse, condone or in any way recommend users or third parties of this site, and is not responsible for their information, content, actions or behaviour, a srepresented either here or on other sites accessed through Entrada or linked to either us or them in any way.
Indemnity & Limit of Liability
- You indemnify Entrada and all our directors, employees and representatives from and against all damages, losses, claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues including those beyond our control; including, but not limited to, power outages, network speed, data centre availability, hosting, connection issues or other digital interference in delivery of service.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual contracts and warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.