Entrada Consulting Pty Ltd (ABN 93 166 858 644) is bound by the Privacy Act. As a people orientated business in the IT sector in the age of the digital economy: we strongly support and are wholly committed to the responsible, ethical and secure collection, management and security of data – specifically that of your personal information.
- We store and protect all information in a secure database
- You can request access to your information at any time
- We will never share your details with anyone: human, commercial or otherwise
- We will never sell your details with anyone: human, commercial or otherwise
- We fully comply with the Privacy Act (1988)
Collection of your personal information
Entrada collects your personal information in order to perform our business activities. These include:
- Hosting your personal information in our resourcing database
- Sharing your personal information with potential employers in line with your set preferences with your permission
- Communicating with you such as for services, billing, site features and news
- Internal analytics and reporting on uses of our services
- Sharing information on relevant industry news and events
- Complying with any legal instruction on the provision of your personal information to government, legal or law enforcement bodies as required
Entrada may collect your personal information from third party sources such as industry events, social media, publicly available sources, staff contacts or other CRM systems. This information may be added to the record we keep of your other information.
Entrada does not collect sensitive or political information, nor do we collect information on traits that may be used to discriminate, ie, race, religion, political persuasion, medical history, etc.
You can request your personal information at any time. You can opt in or out of communications at any time. If you have queries on the management of your profile or personal information you are welcome to contact us at BlueOcean@Entrada-Consulting.com
Entrada Consulting Pty Limited ABN 93 166 858 644 is bound by the Privacy Act and is wholly committed to managing your personal information in line with Australia’s privacy laws. The primary collection of your personal information occurs through your registration and use of the site, when we contact you, when you contact us, through online forms, authorisation of industry events to share your information or through partner or social media networks.
We collect, manage, share and secure personal information in direct performance of our core business. We do not sell information, swap information or use information for commercial gain outside of our primary business operations as a provider of resources to employer firms.
We do not externally share information outside the preferences set by individual users, unless:
- You have consented
- We are instructed to do so by legal agency, body or law enforcement office
- Doing so would mitigate a serious threat to the life and wellbeing on a person
Use and disclosure
Entrada collects personal information related to employment services and other business activities. Some typical applications of information use and disclosure include:
- Communication – Entrada will communicate updates, news and information we believe relevant. This may be via email, phone, sms or other mediums of communication.
- Recruitment Services – Entrada collects your information to share with potential employers.
- Marketing – Entrada may use your information in line with our business development initiatives, which may include sending you invitations for events, surveys, meetings; or to advise of volunteer or industry news and information from our partners. You may at any time ‘opt out’ from receiving marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each communication you may receive, by indicating so when Entrada contacts you, or by contacting us directly.
Data Types, Collection and Security
Entrada typically collects personal information related to the names, contact details, employment history, skills, qualifications, industry experience, and preference on work locations, rates, work types and project availability.
This information is collected from the primary source of your direct input and/or secondary source of publicly available information, authorised industry events, network contacts, referees or social media channels.
Entrada stores personal information in hosted, secure servers, taking steps to protect and secure information against corruption, loss, theft and other mis-use.
Cookies, Metadata and Platform Activity
A cookie is software on your computer which helps us identify you through your browser. You can activate, stop them being used or delete them through the setting on your browser, thought this may influence the functionality of the site you can access.
Third party web sites